Thermostatic Mixing Valve Model: 9201E
KEY FEATURES :
- A flow rate of 1 to 31 gpm (3.8 to 117.3 L) for better temperature control across the operating range
- AXION's superior design and technology provide a complete safety solution for increased victim comfort.
- Lowest internal pressure drop for this class of valve (advantage where supply pressure is low)
- Wax based thermostat technology for fast response time with proven highly reliable temperature control
- Highest Cold Water Bypass flow rate in the industry (65% of rated tepid flow rate)
- Modular brass design with internal check stops
- Over-sized valve seats resist failures caused by foreign matter
- A new and efficient shuttle design eliminates valve sticking
- A custom funnel design improves temperature control at low flow rates
- Outlet temperature is factory set to 85° F (29° C).
- Tempered water: High temperature limit is factory set to 90° F (32° C).
- Cold water by-pass valves are closed during normal operation, regardless of flow rate.
standard and applicable sections of CSA B125.3
CSA Certifies this product to perform according to the ASSE 1071