Advantage 420 Half Mask Respirator
The innovative Advantage 400 half mask stands out due to exceptional comfort and sophisticated design. The patent pending single loop head harness is unique to the market. It grants the user an intuitional operation and offers high comfort and flexibility. The drop-down option allows the user to remove the mask from the face without removing his other safety equipment (like helmet, ear muffs or spectacles).
The respirator can be worn along the chest until the next use. Lock-down permits to set the harness to the proper fit. It can be then reused without any further adjustments. The one-piece MultiFlex nose cup is made of soft and smooth co-molded silicone and rigid plastic. This unique combination gives the face piece great durability and extraordinary stability when worn, without compromising comfort.
The Advantage 400 is either available with single thread EN 148-1 connection (Advantage 410) or with twin bayonet MSA connection (MSA Advantage 420 Half Mask Respirator). For both versions MSA offers a wide range of different filters, suitable for all applications.
With its UniBond over-mold facepiece, AnthroCurve™ face seal, and low profile design, MSA Advantage 420 Half Mask Respirator is the superior option for respiratory protection. The over-mold facepiece and face seal ensure the unit provides an excellent fit and comfort to the wearer. The unique yoke and harness design (patent pending) allows a user to easily don and doff the state-of-the-art respirator while maintaining a customized fit. Other features include a ComforTop headband, a built-in moisture release chin cup hole, and the extra-wide head and neck straps.
MSA Advantage 420 Half Mask Respirator Features & Benefit
- Unique harness assembly: Makes for easier donning and doffing
- Drop-down mode: Allows the user to remove respirator and carry it safely along the chest while wearing head protection
- Lock-down mode: Provides the user with the option of fixed sizing (mask can be reused without further adjustments)
- Innovative lever: Enables a quick and easy switch between lock-down and drop-down mode
- Flat single loop harness: Eliminates pressure points on head when head protection is used
- Multi-ethnic face seal: Adapts to a broad range of faces globally
- Wide straps: Minimises twisting and cutting in the nape
- Chin cup with built-in drain hole: Reduces slippage of face piece in hot humid conditions
- One-piece nose cup made of soft over-molded silicone and rigid plastic: Offers excellent stability on the user’s face and eliminates multiple leak points
- Textured inner seal of face piece: Maintains good face piece fit
- No loose or dangling straps: Provides greater visibility
- Downwards pointing exhalation valve: Avoids projection of exhaled humid air and reduces fogging on face shield lens
- Low profile design: Integrates extremely well with other PPE
- Adjustable cradle and 3 face piece sizes: Provides perfect adaptation to different head sizes and facial contours
- Drop-down and non-drop-down option: Allows customization of the mask
- Twin (420) filter variant: Offers the possibility of choosing a model according to individual preferences
- Only 3 major components: Makes cleaning and maintenance much easier
- High quality silicone: Offers great durability
- Uses existing MSA filters: Minimises inventory
- Reduces test and training costs
- Two versions - One Design(twin and single connection): Reduces test and training costs