3M Filter 2097
KEY FEATURES :
- P100 particulate filter helps provide respiratory protection in environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
- 3M recommended for nuisance level organic vapor relief. Use with 3M? Half and Full Facepieces according to NIOSH approvals.
- NIOSH-approved P100 particulate filter
- Nuisance level relief from organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or other applicable government occupational exposure limit, whichever is lower.
- Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M™ Adapter 502, 3M™ Respirators 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders
- Filters can be used in a wide range of applications, including: welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode
- Height 4.3 Inch
- Length 4.3 Inch
- Recommended Application Assembly and Mechanical, Brazing, Cleaning, Metal Pouring, Painting, Pesticide Application, Remediation, Soldering, Torch Cutting, Welding