Instantaneous Water Heater Model: TWBS.EW.H
KEY FEATURES :
- It is ideal for areas where supply water temperatures fall below 60° F (15° C) while hot water is not present
- System consists of an 20 KW electrical instantaneous water heater, a hot shutoff valve, a bypass valve, an in-line 50 x 50 mesh filter, and an outlet temperature gauge
- Requires 45 – 90 psi (3 – 6 ATM) flowing pressure
- Inlet and Outlet: 1/2″ IPS.
- Electrical Supply: 480 VAC, 3-phase, 3 wire and ground. 24 amp per phase (optional 208/240 3-phase available – ask for quote).
- UL listed for indoor use only.