FE 2000 Fire Firghter Suit
KEY FEATURES :
Material FE 2000
- Outer shell :Nomex Delta T 75% Nomex (Meta Aramid), 23% kevlar (Para Aramid) and 2% P-140 (Carbon Fiber) 220 +/- 11 g/m2.
- Moisture Barrier :Stedair 3000e®- Aramid spunlace laminated to breathable PTFE membrane. 135 ±15g/m2.
- Thermal Barrier :Meta/Para-aramid felt quilted to 50% Nomex 50% FR-Viscose woven fabric
Auxiliary Materials & Accessories：
1. 3M® SCOTCHLITE® reflective tape.
2. Stedprene FR® used as anti-wicking barriers, fabric weight is 440±68g/m2.
Design FE 2000
- Water-Proof wristlet: prevent hazards from entering into sleeves.
- Adjustable wristband with Velcro: easy to secure sleeve ends and fit with different fire gloves.
- Zipper and Velcro secured front closure
- Adjustable pants ends with side zippers and Velcro: easy to don/doff and fit with different fire boots
- Neoprene facing applied on jacket hem and cuffs as anti-wicking barriers.
- Leather cuff reinforcement.
- Comfortable Hi- waist back pad.
- Thermal reinforcement on shoulder, elbows, back and knees
- Underarm Flexible Design allows the arm move more freely and avoids sleeve withdraw.
- Wristlet with Thumb Loop.
- Pocket Flap Tab and Multifunction Hook make it much easier to open the pockets with gloved hands.
- Install and uninstall the name tag easily on the Easy Attached.
- The suspender pad can offer more stabilization, comfort fitting and easy don/doff
- H-Suspenders with enlarged width and thickness band can offer more comfort and be easy to put on or off
- 3D bellow pocket on pants
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective tapes. Hi-visibility trim configuration.
Available colour : Navy Blue; Black; Gold
Available size : XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL
- EN469-2005, incorporating amendment A1:2006;