Electrosoft Composite gloves
KEY FEATURES :
- The Electrosoft composite line features insulating latex and polychloroprene gloves for linemen.
- The ergonomic shape and interlock cotton / chlorinated / cotton flocked interior make the glove very comfortable to wear. The use of polychloroprene to add mechanical resistance avoid the wear of overglove for a better comfort of use.
- The natural latex base offer high dielectric characteristics. The thickness (from 1,7 to 2.7 mm) ensures good protection from 500 to 17000 volts. The outer layer in orange elastomer gives the glove outstanding mechanical resistance. There is thus no need to wear leather overgloves. The gloves also have an arc flash rating to 60.3 cal/cm2
- The ergonomic shape improves the flexing movement of the hand while ensuring a high level of protection.
- Category 3 : Irreversible risks. Standards EN 60 903-2003, CEI 903-2002